Monday 13 February 2012

Monday - Time to address the Dress x

Hey Beautiful ones

I have received so many emails over the last few days, all showing pretty new collection dresses. It makes me feel (or at least hope) that Spring may be just around the corner.

Summer is my happiest time of year, as it is all about the dresses. Winter-wear doesn't make me anywhere near as excited.

I have found lots of High Street dresses to look at tonight!


All Oasis Dresses have a 20 precent discount this week just enter promotion code LOVEDRESSES at checkout.




 Oasis Robin Bird Print Dress £45



 Oasis Heart Print Skater Dress £55


Oasis Lace Tile Print Dress £65

You can look at all Oasis dresses online HERE


Warehouse are also matching this promotion (20% is automatically deducted at checkout)

I just ordered the cute little bird dress that I have been wanting (well 20% focuses the mind right!)


Warehouse Bird Print Drop Waist Dress £45


I already have this dress in the plum, but it is so pretty I want the blue too!
Skylark Silk Dress £65

You can view them all online at Warehouse HERE


Zara has some cute dresses just dropped too


Transparent Neck Dress £45.99


Star Print Dress £49.99


Printed Draped Dress £49.99


OK, I may need to order this one too!
Dress with Strass Collar £39.99


You can view them all online at Zara HERE


Today Jools Wore this Fearne Cotton Top (Very) with some Topshop Leigh Jeans.
I used Fearne's pic today as you cannot get the sleeve detail right if you are taking your own piccie lol!
You get the idea tho right!





Tonight's VOD has to be a dress too of course!!



Emilio Pucci Silk Dress £3345


 Ippolita Lollipop Diamond Ring! £2600


Ippolita Earrings £2750

 Christian Louboutin MeteoRita Metallic Sandals £1065


And as it IS Valentines


Agent Provocatuer £390


Oh and just for Deborah, I missed the very gorgeous Michael Fassbander off of my Bafta piccies last night and I promised I would right this wrong this evening ;) Happy Drooling honey!





Until Tomorrow!

You can view lots more of my pictures at http://what-jools-wore.tumblr.com/

2 comments:

deborah said...

ohh... and that is a particularly delicious picture! thank you!

Unknown said...

Heheeheee, it was not a chore AT ALL !!!!!!!