Sunday 9 September 2012

Victoria Beckham becomes queen of New York and Some Mulberry A/W favourites.




Hi Lovelies,

We spent an amazing day in the garden today. It is so nice to eat Al Fresco and enjoy the sunshine.

I checked out the A/W Mulberry collection which has now hit the stores at Knightsbridge and I have to say I was really impressed. Yes, they have taken more than a little inspiration from Chanel AND Missoni this season but it is so nice to see some rich colours and prints in the shops.

By far my favourite pieces were the Flame coloured Exotic Tweed jacket and matching skirt AND the Large Exotic Tweed Lily - It should be completely overkill to wear them all together - but it worked. I adored them!

The Lily with chain handle and the large Lily are available - the large lily is a similar size to a Jumbo Chanel and was by far my favourite size.
Lily is priced at £795 and Large Lily is £1100


Mulberry Double Breasted  Exotic Tweed Blazer £750

Mulberry Exotic Tweed Pencil Skirt £395

and the corset detailing on this dress is incredible - you are instantly drawn to it

 Mulberry Fitted Silk Nightie Dress in Moonlight Tie Dye £2500

Victoria Beckham continued her quest to take over the world by showing today at New York Fashion Week. She has grown every season over the past 8 years and she focused much more on separates
for Spring as opposed to just the dresses that she is known for.

Manolo Blahnik also helped her design some pretty fabulous open toed footwear - could we start seeing La Posh in more flats!


Can I put my name on the list for one of these please ........


And I cannot wait to go to sleep tonight in our lovely new crisp bedding
There is surely nothing nicer!



I hope you have all had a fabulous weekend

Until tomorrow x

No comments: