Friday 23 November 2012

A lovely Friday, and what is on your christmas wish list!




Hi Lovelies,

Today was a good day. Friday's are always nice anyway - but this morning was even nicer as I went out for breakfast with PC. Tea and French toast with crispy bacon and maple syrup - don't mind if I do!!

It was delicious!

and then after breakfast, I had a mani and pedi in preparation for the Hen Party tomorrow night - apologies for anybody that does not like piccies of feet!!!



and I picked up a couple of new Mascara's



The Loreal Telescopic is a firm favourite with me
so I am hoping the Carbon Black version will be just as good


oh and tonight, armed with a glass of red wine, I am doing my Christmas List for Santa
(some Fantasy pieces, and some more down to earth!!)
I have been a good girl ......... (kind of!)

For starters, it has to be PJ's - everybody needs new PJs for Christmas
and these ones by Emma Cook are just beautiful



Deer PJ's - Emma Cook for Topshop £38



Silk Slip with embroidery - Topshop £38

and I would LOVE this - and it will match with bags of any colour!




Nude Patent Leather Bow Wallet - Christian Louboutin £295

These Charlotte Olympia Babies are on sale at The Outnet!




Charlotte Olympia 'Maxine' Platforms £312.50 - Sigh

and who wouldn't like to go to the ball in this - a true Cinderella gown



 Sequin Lace and Tulle Gown - Notte by Marchesa
(who my bridesmaids dress is also designed by!)
Available at Net a Porter £860

and lastly

Kylie Fashion  Hardback Book - Available from Amazon


What is on your Christmas list (it can be a dream list, it doesn't have to be real!)



Thanks for reading x





2 comments:

Style At Every Age said...

Those PJ's are fab, I have PJ's on the list and have a blog post drafted as to why, will publish it next week! The shoes are gorgeous and I think the gown is a good price for what it is x

Unknown said...

Morning S, yes I am loving those PJ's !! :)